Anyway, as 4-year olds are want to do, they found in their quest for super hero data inspiration for their own super heroes. I'll present them over a series of posts. I tried to get them to draw pictures of the heroes for posting, but they weren't interested. I've tweaked and reordered their descriptions slightly for clarity. So, with no further ado:
- She shoots candy from her forarm/elbow area.
- When bad people eat the candy, they tell the truth like Wonder Woman.
- Super Candy got hit by radioactive candy.
- Super Candy's house is 2 feet wide and has 100 rooms.
- The house is made of sicky, icky suckers.
- Only Super Candy and Spiderman can touch the house without getting stuck because they are radioactive.
- Super Candy is very pink.
- Super Candy is super fast and flies without a cape.
- Super Candy has a lot of pets that help her; there are too many to count.
- All her pets live in a cave deep underground like Batman
- Super Candy takes a bit twirly, whirly slide to the cave. Twin J: "It's [the slide] as fast as me."
- "One More Thing": Sometime Super Candy Flies up and shoots candy at people; they eat it and tell the truth.
Next up: Mookie Minus