Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mookie Minus

Here is the next super hero from my boys' creative minds.  Welcome Mookie Minus.

  • Mookie gets mad and turns pink.
  • His legs turn invisible, including his feet (emphasis added when they were concerned I didn't know legs included feet).
  • Mookie Minus makes minus numbers (e.g. 2-1) that are big and icky and sticky.
  • The bad guys stick to the big and icky and sticky numbers.
  • The numbers are made of bubble gum (I'm unclear if it is chewed or not, and since they haven't had chewing gum that I know of, I didn't want to broach that.
  • Mookie Minus is average size.

Who's your super hero?

1 comment:

  1. Mookie Minus and Super Candy can stop by my house anytime! Your twins have great imaginations! It's great to have an opportunity to see things from our kids' perspectives!

    ReplyDelete